SW PACIFIC COUNTY PENINSULA ROTARY FOUNDATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, March 7, 2022
With apologies from the President for mixing up months; we held no meeting in January.
Meeting follows Club Board Meeting on Zoom at ~6:30 pm
Mary Anne Murray
Club President Paul Estrella
Club President-Elect Mark Magee
|SGT AT ARMS
- Regular meeting, November 1, 2021. Action required. Minutes
- Special meeting, January 3, 2022. Action required. Minutes
- Report documents sent by email; comments and questions
- Budget Update
- District Grant Update: Clothes 4 Kids
- Mission Statement. Committee: Brad Browning, MaryAnn Murray, Dan Nydegger, and Nancey Olson. Draft to be available at March Foundation Board Meeting.
- Project Review Committee. Will establish a measurable goal(s) and budgets for each Peninsula Rotary project moving forward, using this year’s budget and committee chair(s) to establish a baseline. To that end, 2021-22 reports are needed from each of our own projects:
- Clothes 4 Kids (Nancy)
- Shop With A Cop (Nancy)
- Christmas Angels –(Lynn, Nancy) REPORT
- Luggage of Love –(Lynn, Nancy)
- PPR Covid Hub –(Mark, Nancy, Keleigh
- Computer Stations –(Mark, Keleigh)
- Latinx and Immigrant Support Assistance –(Mark)
- Continuing Education Scholarships Team –Nancey
Action required. PLEASE read the Christmas Angels report, which is nearly complete, for an example of what we’re looking for. Then contact Keleigh if you need access to a report for your project. The sooner the better, but please have all reports in by 4/1/22.
- Ilwaco High School Funds Request for $1,000. approved by Club Board. PDF of Request The Club Board approved the request; District Funds will not be available for the match. The parent group is unsure at this time if they will be needing bus funds. On hold until we get confirmation from the parent group.
- Nominations for 2022-23. Vice President Mary Anne. Matrix
- Peninsula Poverty Response: Newsletter received.
- Additional Funding Requests. Any request approved at the last two Club Board meetings will come to the PRF Board for funding consideration this month. Please review the Club Board agendas for projects.
- Arts & Adventures –Chair Brad.
- Covid Strike Force –Mark, with Nancy, Keleigh.
- Christmas Angels – Informal report from Lynn: Christmas Angels wrap21.pdf
- International Projects –No specific request is under consideration. Possibility of rolling funds forward.
OPEN DISCUSSION AS TIME ALLOWS
NEXT MEETING: Tuesday, May 3, 2022, via Zoom at 5:30 pm). This is our annual meeting, held during the club meeting. Reports are due (by bylaw) 3 days prior (April 30th). Mandatory: Project Reports, Treasurer’s Annual Reports: P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget to Actual, Bank Statements. The May meeting will include elections for 2022-23.