SW PACIFIC COUNTY PENINSULA ROTARY FOUNDATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, January 3, 2022
Meeting follows Club Board Meeting on Zoom at ~6:30 pm
Mary Anne Murray
Club President Paul Estrella
Club President-Elect Mark Magee
|SGT AT ARMS
- Regular meeting, November 1, 2021. Action required.
- Report documents sent by email; comments and questions
- Budget Update
- District Grant Update: Clothes 4 Kids
- Mission Statement. From November: “Committee: Brad Browning, MaryAnn Murray, Dan Nydegger, and Nancey Olson. Draft to be available at March Foundation Board Meeting.”
- Correspondence from Peninsula Poverty Response: PPR’s November Newsletter with the message: “We appreciate Rotary!!”
- Establishment of Project Review Committee. Will establish a measurable goal(s) and budgets for each Peninsula Rotary project moving forward, using this year’s budget and committee chair(s) to establish a baseline.
- Ilwaco High School Funds Request for $1,000. approved by Club Board. PDF of Request Since the Club Board approved the request, we learned District Funds will not be available for the match.
- Peninsula Poverty Response: Report on major changes; new request for funding (if approved by club). PDF of Request
- Additional Funding Requests. Any request approved at the last two Club Board meetings will come to the PRF Board for funding consideration this month. Please review the Club Board agendas for projects.
- Arts & Adventures –Chair Brad. Planning 2nd week of January kickoff. Brad is to have the program on Jan 18th.
- Covid Strike Force –Mark, with Nancy, Keleigh.
- International Projects –No specific request is under consideration. Possibility of rolling funds forward.
- Reports on Fund Recipients:
- Clothes 4 Kids–Chair Nancy, with Champion Nancy. Completed; project report in the process.
- Shop With A Cop –Chair Nancy, with Champion Nancy. Completed; project report in the process.
- Christmas Angels –Chair Lynn, with Champion Nancy. Completed; project report in the process.
- Luggage of Love –Chair Lynn, with Champion Nancy. Ongoing.
- Chinook Nation Food Distribution –Chair Mark, with Champion Nancy. Completed. Reported.
- PPR Covid Hub –Chair Nancy with Champion Keleigh. Ongoing.
- Computer Stations –Covid Strike Force Chair Mark. Ongoing.
- Latinx and Immigrant Support Assistance –Covid Stike Force Chair Mark. Ongoing
- Continuing Education Scholarships Team –Chair Nancey with Champion Nancey. Gets active in… April?
OPEN DISCUSSION AS TIME ALLOWS
NEXT MEETING: Monday, March 7, 2022 via Zoom following the Club Board Meeting (~6:30 pm)