- Elect Sergeant-at-Arms
- Elect Treasurer-Elect
- Approval of 2021-22 Budget
- Establish Committees & Projects
- Arts & Adventures Leadership Team
- Continuing Education Scholarships Team
- Covid Strike Force
- Renew spending authority
- Approval of Foundation Website (currently at https://beachrotary.com), including:
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Review Project Proposals supported by the Club Board
- Actively encourage project proposals from the community to go to the CLUB Board
Any request approved at the June or July Board meetings will come to us for funding on July 12th.
Report: Peninsula Poverty Response
Attached is a report of the expenditures thus far for the COVID Hub and the current balance. PPR has expended $2450 and received $4000 grant from Rotary. $1550 remains in this fund.
Report: Covid Response Strike Force
Long Beach: Plugged In, Tinkertown Mall
Long Beach: Former Police Station /now Visitor Center (awaiting their opening date)
Mobile 1: Will be at Project Peninsula Connect on Jul 13
Mobile 2: Will be at Project Peninsula Connect on Jul 13
Ilwaco: Across from the Heritage Museum
Ocean Park: Methodist Church
Ocean Park: Downtown area store
Working with the Latinx community via Peninsula Community Immigrant Support to identify needs relating to Covid and address them. North county location(s) for Rotary Connect Stations are a possibility. Better bilingual support for vaccines and testing is also on the agenda.
Mark Magee, Nancy McAllister, & Keleigh Schwartz
Coming soon via email.